New Restaurant & Social Distancing Policies
For everyone’s safety and to ensure we can remain open, we ask that our customers follow new restaurant and social distancing policies:
- Seat yourself at a table; do not place an order at the bar.
- The bartender or server will come to take your order.
- No more than 10 people to a table.
- Because we are a restaurant during this time, everyone must order food.
- Masks must be worn while walking through the bar or if you are playing any game.
- Observe social distancing. Do not congregate in groups away from your table.
Failure to enforce state mandated restaurant and social distancing guidelines could result in suspension of our liquor license and/or food and beverage permit. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.